As a graphic designer, you’ll happily create an entire new branding for a popular beverage, layout a print magazine or an awesome ad and come up with a bunch of atypical social posts for a fishy agency. But you’re not too proud to design your future boss’s personal Christmas cards, either.
Things you can bring to the table:
- You have a degree in design and have relevant work experience (or you’re a recent graduate who is really mad about everyone looking for applicants with prior work experience and can convince us you’re actually The One).
- You’re a Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator wizard. Bonus points if you know After Effects.
- You love attending creative brainstorms.
- You are accurate.
- You are positive and in a good mood – or at least after you've had your morning coffee.
- Hard deadlines don’t freak you out.
Things we can bring to the table:
- A fulltime and indefinite-term contract.
- A salary according to your experience and talent.
- Challenging projects for clients from every industry (yes, even a singer-songwriter).
- A laptop and smartphone.
- Fun colleagues who also sold their souls to advertising.
- A personal email signature in the SirFish colours of your choice.
- An inspiring office space in the city centre.
- Real coffee, a stocked fridge and a place at the table on vettige vrijdag.
Convince us with the best designed resume we've ever seen, a show-stopping portfolio or an impressive (Photoshop) magic trick. Whatever proves your worth, send it to email@example.com or Raamstraat 13/2.02, 3500 Hasselt.